I love it!!!! Precious! Lauren, please send me the picture of her on the horse and her in the wheelbarrow! Please invite me to the next "outing" "fair" "event" whatever... I want to go!!!! Love, Aunt Vicky
What a fun day! Miranda, good thing you wore your candy corn shirt - it was Perfect for the Pumpkin Patch!! Love the horse pictures too - can you email them to me too, please!! Love you all, Nana
3 comments:
I love it!!!! Precious! Lauren, please send me the picture of her on the horse and her in the wheelbarrow! Please invite me to the next "outing" "fair" "event" whatever... I want to go!!!! Love, Aunt Vicky
What a fun day! Miranda, good thing you wore your candy corn shirt - it was Perfect for the Pumpkin Patch!! Love the horse pictures too - can you email them to me too, please!! Love you all, Nana
Thank you for NOT posting the picture of me trying to keep up with Miranda on that bouncey-thing!!!
Post a Comment