Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween Cards

Thank you, Bailey and Aunt Deborah & Uncle Jeff for the nice Halloween cards. I love them!

2 comments:

Tony and Cathy said...

Hi sweet girl, it's Aunt Cathy. Sorry to hear about how sick you have been. I hope you are feeling much better now. We miss you and love you. With any luck, maybe I can see you sometime this winter. Tell mommy and daddy we said hello!!!! love you

Anonymous said...

hi miranda fairy princess,
it's me mimi. i love the costume, i love your pictures, i love mommy's new car, i love, love, the poo poo cake (very very clever), i love the parties, i don't love that you missed your halloweening.
okay, so now ask mommy to go to best buy and get a dvd player from papa and i for your present. you can play it on your trip to see us at thanksgiving, okay. now here is a wish: stay sweet and stay well!
papa and i love you.
mimi