Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cats Poop Fat

Yes, I just said that to Randy.
I am coaching my husband in cat poop diameter.
That's not right on so many levels.

Randy's tootsie roll droppings look more like ferret poo to me,
but we still think the cake is a disgusting success.


I wish I could be a fly on the wall (or poop) when his new boss
sees this cake tomorrow. Doesn't it look delicious? We are
laughing so hard we are crying.
Randy just said, "Hey, Lauren. Come make sure it's fat."
Vicky, this is our best posting yet, right???
For those of you just tuning in, please scroll down to get
the whole story or it won't make sense. Keep scrolling
beyond the next one to see precious, wholesome pictures
of Miranda with her friends...

4 comments:

Nana said...

Hilariously disgusting!! OMG, I am dying here!! Ya'll are too much!! Love you all, Nana

Terry Izaguirre, Operations and Conference Manager said...

Yeah, this is a GGGGOOOODDDD one!! I don't know how you all made it through the evening project without peeing and pooping in your pants from laughing so hard!!!!! Now...you MUST post the full details of the recipe please!!!

Vicky Curtis said...

Dying to know the outcome... Please post update! Ya'll are sick thinkers to come up with such yuck yuck! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

That's funny as s*@t. Pun intended.