It is that time of the year again.
We go to at least one birthday party a weekend.

Kaylee decided to have her party at the Atlanta School of Gymnastics.

As you can see, they are all business.
They produce Olympians with all this equipment.
We think it smells like dirty feet.
To quote Miranda, "YUCK!"

The kiddos were like ants crawling on their mound in the foam pit.

Hoppo-saurus Rex

3 and 4-year-olds following directions

NOT following directions.
I'm a plane, I'm a plane!

The birthday girl

The "rebirthing" apparatus -- just kidding.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

Very focused

Audrey, Miranda & Annabelle

Wheeeeeeee!

Miranda developed a big crush on the male teacher. I'm pretty sure it was mutual.

Cake Time

How many parents does it take for a 3-year-old to eat cake?

Awwww! Loving on the birthday girl.

Not loving having my picture taken.
Rats.
No comments:
Post a Comment