Randy has a Halloween luncheon tomorrow at work. Needless to say, everyone is required to bring something ghoulish and befitting of the event. I suggested Ghoul-lash, but my idea lost out. Even Miranda is in on the action of preparing...
It is actually a combo of white cake and german chocolate cake crumbled with vanilla cream cookies, pudding, green food coloring AND...melted tootsie rolls for added effect.
Yes, I am sure you're affected by the look of that cake served in nothing less than a CLEAN litter box with a brand NEW scoop. Makes me shiver. We'll take a picture of the final result soon.
Gross!

1 comment:
OMG...for real... I thought Randy was picking poop out of the cat litter box with his hands. I had not seen the previous posting. I was sitting at my desk making the most disgusted face. Saying OMG what in the %&*$ is he doing! That is so HILARIOUS! The ingredients sound great BUT Gross ME Out! I don't think I could eat it! Love, Vicky
Post a Comment