Can I Do 'Dat?

Miranda has had an ongoing curiosity about the "Slingshot" ride at the mall for quite some time.

With most requests she makes to do things that Randy & I are not yet ready to handle, our response is, "Sure, Miranda, when you're in middle school. You're not big enough yet."

Usually, the children on this ride are big enough that it looks probable to a 2 year old that the other kids are older (like say...middle schoolish age).

However, yesterday all the children were oh...her size. She pointed at them and then to herself and said, "Middle school?" Ah, crap.

Good Will Hunting!?
She does math now or at least she is able to to 2 and 2 together.

I'm not sure if the smile is from the "Slingshot" ride or from proving her parents wrong.
2 comments:
That is hilarious - what a little dare-devil!! Definitely reminds me of her Daddy in that regard! Love you all, Nana
That is the craziest, funniest, most hysterically awesome thing that Uncle Tony has ever seen from someone at that age. He absolutely loved it. And so did I. I would love to have seen it in person. Can we go when we come down? We love you guys, miss you, Cathy
Post a Comment