Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling the Love

This is a rare no picture post, but I am writing to share about the supreme sweetness going on at our house. Miranda has a new favorite phrase that is better than anything ever. This is how our conversations now go:

Mommy: Miranda, do you want mac n cheese?
Miranda: Yes. I love you, too.

10 minutes later...
Mommy: Miranda, do you want more apple slices?
Miranda: Yes, love you, too.

5 minutes later...
Mommy: Miranda, its time for your bath.
Miranda: Okay. I love you, too.

At bedtime...
Mommy: Okay, Goose, time for sleepin'. I love you.
Miranda: Later Gator. Love you, too, Mommy.

I would like to invest in a time machine that will transport me/us back to this phase at the exact moment this phase ends. It is heaven. Ahhhhh....we love you, too, Miranda Cakes xoxoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too....but I guess when I say it you don't get as much pleasure from it! Oh well!
Love,
D

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

awwww, too sweet for words :) xoxo Auntie JuJu