Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bring On Fall -- We're Ready!

The most amazing thing happened today at our house. At 8:30 AM nice men from Lowes dropped off the windows we ordered a month ago. At 10 AM another nice group of men showed up to remove our old, nasty, drafty, decaying windows and put the new windows in. They were finished by 1 PM with all 19 windows.

This is what most of the windows look like from the inside. We call it heaven.

In our "manly" wooden den/playroom, we ordered windows with a "wood" veneer on the inside to go better with the stained wood. It turned out pretty well I think.

This is what the windows look like in the back.

These are the windows in the carport. They have the wood "finish" on the inside. Clever.

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
I caught at least 5 of our neighbors rubber-necking our house today. I mean their mouths were hanging open in the breeze.

No comments: