Tales from Mirrr NANDA
by Mommy

We went for our usual Saturday night Chinese. We have been adopted by our new restauranteurs in the last month. They gave Randy a free beer, and they shower Miranda with hugs and fortune cookies from the moment we walk in the door. We cracked up tonight because her fortune said, "A small vocabulary is not the sign of a small mind." We thought that fit.

Miranda has been using lots of new words lately, but she's got a couple new things down that make us roar. When people (young and old) approach Randy and me, she screams "That MY mommy" or "That MY daddy." She also throws her arms around us in quite the show of possession. At times, SHE is the one who comes across as possessed.
In the last week, she has learned to say triangle, rectangle, and Mirrrr NANDA (her full name). It is pretty funny. I'll try to tape her and attach it to the blog. As a two and a halfer, she does not do much on (my) command. Her commands though require immediate follow through. I'll start working on it.

The funniest moment occurred when I noticed that her hands were a mess at dinner. As I pulled out the wet wipes, I asked, "Do you want one?" Very matter of factly she responded, "Nope. Two." She did hold the fingers up as well. Is this kid for real?
1 comment:
Dos Equis, por favor. I think she's got it!!!
Post a Comment