Thursday, February 28, 2008

My School Birthday Party

Hi, everyone.
These pictures are all out of order, but I think you'll get the idea.
I had a BLAST at my school birthday party.
This is me enjoying cake with one of my teachers,
Ms. Melissa. She loves me so much.
This is my whole class and Daddy.
My friend Emma is sitting right next to me.

This is Matt.
We're pals.
I love to say his name over and over!

Juice, wonderful juice.
Icing all over my face.
Mommy and Daddy offered to hose
down the room after the party.

This was my cake.
It was also Mrs. Byrd's birthday this week.

This is a bunch of 2-year-olds patiently waiting for cake.
Look carefully.
This is a rare sight from what I hear.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jules said...

I LOVE Matt, I remember him awwww!!!
The first picture is SO Lauren JR, omg I cannot even believe how much she looks like you at that age! CRAZY! What a sweet little group.