Saturday, February 16, 2008

Birthday Party Highlights

Hi, everyone!
Here are some fun pictures from the awesome
birthday party we had today for...ME!
I had many special visitors.

Check out my new bikini! So cute!

I am showing off a fun new animal toy!

I had to take a coloring break because
sometimes I must CREATE!

Then, we sang the birthday song and blew out candles.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaake!
Need I say more?

Outside in the yard with my new wheels!
Thanks for coming to the party and celebrating with me.
Love,
Goose





1 comment:

Tony and Cathy said...

Hi my beautiful neice !!!! I am crying right now because I missed your party AGAIN!!!! I really, really, really, wish we didn't live soooo far away. I am missing EVERYTHING! Thank goodness your mommy made this blog so I can keep up a little bit. We are all looking forward to seeing you and mommy and daddy in April. Happy Birthday you silly goose. I love you big big bunches and miss you too. Kiss Kiss, love Aunt Cathy & Uncle Tony, Dane, Dylan, & Bailey