Monday, February 4, 2008

Bah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhh!

Randy & Miranda were being good sports on Sunday. They graciously allowed me to videotape them as they played, so I could upload some clips of parent-child interactions for workshop I am presenting Friday at a local hospital. Anyway, some of the clips did not make it into the presentation, but they are definitely in our hearts.
Randy and I can't watch this one without laughing till we cry. Miranda is looking at a picture I drew of balloons floating in a sky with puffy white clouds (that I eventually turned into flying sheep -- who knows?). She is trying in vain to tell Randy about the picture and it takes him a minute to catch on. We love Miranda's persistence and sound effects. Oh, dear.

1 comment:

Tony and Cathy said...

You are the silliest girl I've ever seen. I love you, Aunt Cathy