Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Miranda's New Limo

5 Star Safety for the Divine Miss M
(who cried her eyes out when I told her we weren't going
to have the white Vibe anymore...until she laid eyes on her
new Silver Bullet Subaru)

I have turned into a Subaru driving professor/mom stereotype.
There are worse things to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome new ride....the Goose-mobile!

Tony and Cathy said...

Sweet new ride Lauren, wish I could see the inside. Why don't you take some pics and put them on for me? I would love that. I didn't even know you guys were in the market for a new vehicle. We are too! I think we are buying a new work truck this weekend. But we have to travel to see it. Will let you know............love to all, Cathy

Nana said...

That's a really good looking ride! Great choice!! Love to all, Nana