Monday, August 10, 2009

Chattanooga Choo Choo'ing

Our quick jaunt to Chattanooga, TN
brought to you by Mommy's Blackberry Photography:

Turns out that Chattanooga has a much better Children's Museum
than the one in Atlanta. Here is Dr. Wynne doing 6 month check ups.

Isn't Physics grand?

This is the real reason we went to Chattanooga.
I'm like a sign papparazzi on this trip.
You'll see.
We took an elevator down into Lookout Mtn. and walked
a 1/2 mile further to see this waterfall that "changes colors!"

Ooooooh! Ahhhhh!

Miranda liked it much more than this picture shows.
She just found out she had to hike a 1/2 mile back through
the cave in this one. I'm kidding. Not really.
Look! My Mommy does exist!
Walking to the tippy top of a tower to see...

this. That's Chattanooga down there.

I'm on what my parents called the "65 MPH Carousel."
Daddy's gonna hurl.

We only drove by this.
Thankfully, I can't read yet.
It says "park."
I would have made them stop.
We drove by this, too, when I was sleeping.
It says "Miranda's Adult Bookstore."
Mommy made Daddy turn the car around for a picture.
They were lost on the wrong side of town.
The Alpine Railroad made Mommy want to hurl.
It was steep, so Mommy didn't take many pictures.
She was doing her breathing.
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
Mommy's favorite picture of the Alpine Railroad.

Rock City rock candy.
Mommy just realized she has to ride the darn
train back up the mountain.
All the walking through Ruby Falls made me sleepy.

No, my parents did not put stickers on my cheeks.

I was sleeping, so they drove around.

And around.

And around.

And around.
We did go on the shuttle a little on our trip.

We did NOT go to the aquarium like everyone else.

I'm still sleeping.

The Tennessee River is pretty neat.

We climbed to the top of this tower at the Children's Museum.

We drove through a lot of tunnels, too.

I was awke for this one.
Aunt Deborah taught me about strawberry shortcake.
This picture is for Aunt Julie though.

The End.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Great photo recap of your trip!! Sounds like it was a success. As usual, you are the "Queen" of captioning! Love to all, Nana