Big changes are happening in my world.

As you can see, I am way too big for the mattress
on my toddler bed.

EborahDeborah and Geff gave me a mattress for my birthday.
I wasn't ready for it until I called them on the phone yesterday
and left a message.

Here comes Uncle Jeff (Geff)!

We were excited to see each other!

I had to oversee the action taking place
in my bedroom.

Look at Geff and Daddy go!
They said that bed was a pain in the a&$
to put together.

He vacuums!?
That's a keeper, Aunt Deborah!

"Bob, the builder, can you fix it?"
"Yes, we can!"

Madame foreperson gives it a "thumbs up!"

Okay, I guess we didn't need the box spring.
Who is the princess and what's that about a pea?

The irony:
On a day that I got a new bed,
I did NOT get a nap.
Hmmm.

Turns out Target isn't just good for dresses.
How do you like my beautiful sheets?
I told Mommy I wanted "white with flowers"
and this is what we found.

Getting all my friends and silkies situated.

Just figuring out I can see myself in the mirror
to my right. Cool.

Mommy nearly had an aneurysm trying to get
me to look at her and smile simultaneously.

Snuggling in.

Mommy snuck in and found me asleep.
You know you wanted to see that shot!
Zzzzzzz.
p.s. Thanks Aunt Deborah & Uncle Jeff!
1 comment:
oh, i am so excited to see your new big girl bed. may i snuggle up with you when i come to visit? we can play with your dollies and i will read to you and you can read to me.
miranda, your hair is so golden and curly like goldy locks! you are such a good girl and i am very proud of you. i miss you soooooo much and i just can't wait to see you. you're growing up much too quickly for mimi.
love and kisses,
your loving mimi
Post a Comment