
I think the slide above pretty much covers it.
Randy would call this picture "Eight Loooong Years."

Miranda Fashionista decided to blend in a bit.

All smiles.

Waiting for the Big Moment

Listening to Ambassador Andrew Young

Whose your Daddy?

The whole family was there...even Baby Boy.

Proud Mom

Super Daddy

It's a marathon. Pace yourselves accordingly.

Miranda GaGa...Paparazzi.
Love the lollipop.

Yay!

Randy with Dean Walker
2 comments:
Congratulations Randy !!! I am so super proud of you and proud for you. I knew you could do it. Congratulations to you Lauren and Miranda for helping him through the past years to reach this goal he strived for. You are an amazing family and I am so proud to call you my brother and sister, and niece of course. I love you guys and wish I could have been there to celebrate Randys big day. Hugs & kisses, Cathy
We love you, too, Cathy. You're always with us in heart and spirit.
Post a Comment