Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Little Miss Skinny Jeans Makes An Announcement

We've been busy, so we haven't been working
on the blog. Daddy is about to graduate. Mommy
is growing a baby. I have been growing up.
Little Miss Sunshine

Why aren't the squirrels coming to get these acorns??


Acorn Patrol

Just in case you were wondering...
I'm going to have a baby brother!


We made a video of Miranda finding out, but it is
not wanting to post. We'll try again later.
xo L, R, & MK + Baby Boy


3 comments:

LBC said...

wooooowhhhoooooo!
first things first, CONGRATS
secondly, don't you dare go buy any clothes, we have plenty if you don't mind hand-me-downs! I'm so excited for you guys~

Lauren said...

When you all have a girl (I know...no rush...get over having your newest addition), you can have all the girlie things I saved thinking we'd have another girl. ; )

Vicky Curtis said...

Yah!!! I'm so exicted - congratulations! I can't wait for a nephew :) Love, Vicky