Monday, May 10, 2010

Miranda's First Dance Recital

Pretty ladies!


The Belle of the Ball

Nonnie came to see me!



Grampa was there, too!


Daddy made a movie of it, so we can send it to everyone.
We went right home to watch it!

Cheese!

Telling Nonnie secrets!


The wonderful Miss Tiffany!


Tap, Tap, Tap!!!

Sitting pretty

Watching someone do something...we only
had eyes for Miranda.

This is the last picture Mommy took before the
battery died, and she remembered the other
battery was charging in the office at home.
Oh, well.
You get the idea.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Miranda, that was awesome!! You sang, danced, twirled, and looked like a real ballerina! Grampa & I are so proud of you and all you learned this year!! I love you so much. Hugs & kisses, Nonnie

Vicky Curtis said...

What a beautiful princess! I can't wait to see the video! Love, Aunt Vicky