Friday, March 12, 2010

Drive By Shooting + One More for the Geneseo Family




On our way back from Gatlinburg, we decided
having the camera up front would be a good idea. DUH!

We were playing "beat the storm," so we never stopped.
I put the camera on the action setting and snapped pictures
as we kept moving. Some actually turned out okay.
There was lots of snow at the top of the mountains.

An almost Ansel Adams like shot.
It kind of looks like a cellphone tower masquerading
as a tree. This is actually a tree though.

You know you're up high when you are ABOVE the clouds.

I think I was holding my breath when I took this one.
We were on a tiny road on TOP of the mountain.
Randy looked at me and said "your Subaru is so happy
right now." I don't the the parking deck at GSU provides her
with adequate opportunities to scale mountains.

That is why the call them Blue Ridge Mountains.

Miranda wasn't as impressed with mountains as she was
with the wonderful gifts she received from the Geneseos
when we got home.
Thank you!!!

No comments: