She made a beautiful Snow Angel just standing there making a snow ball! And that is THE best mother-daughter picture of the two of you that I've ever seen. You should take more! Love, Nana
love, love, love, love, luuuuuuuuv this. 8x10 or bigger glossy of you and mk. wow, great picture. i've gotta have it. you look like twins, sans the eye color. happy v day. mimi mommy
Omg, you two are so beautiful. I'm gonna save this pic, upload it to walmart, and print myself a copy. Thanks, I love it. and I love you both. Aunt Cathy
6 comments:
She made a beautiful Snow Angel just standing there making a snow ball! And that is THE best mother-daughter picture of the two of you that I've ever seen. You should take more! Love, Nana
love, love, love, love, luuuuuuuuv this. 8x10 or bigger glossy of you and mk. wow, great picture. i've gotta have it. you look like twins, sans the eye color.
happy v day.
mimi mommy
I just love ALL of these photos. The snow, princess, doctor photos and the description comments are a riot. We love this blog.
xoxo
Papa Squirrel
Omg, you two are so beautiful. I'm gonna save this pic, upload it to walmart, and print myself a copy. Thanks, I love it. and I love you both. Aunt Cathy
Great pictures! I love the one of mom and daughter! So HILARIOUS!!!! FACE DOWN IN THE SNOW!!!!!
Post a Comment