Saturday, February 6, 2010

Being A Big Girl

We went out to lunch a week ago, and Miranda has
been thinking about the "big" girls at another table who
were wearing graphic t-shirts and jeans. Out of nowhere,
she asked to change clothes today. We have had jeans
and graphic t's all year, but this is the first time she was
willing to wear them.

Nothing gets between Miranda and her big girl jeans.
Only "old" people will get that reference.

Even ET wanted a little "big girl" action.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness!!!! That pic with E.T. giving her a kiss is as priceless as the pic I took of Bailey and C.J. last year. You guys should frame it. love you

Vicky Curtis said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, I've been having Miranda withdrawal!!! And today I check and get not 1, not 2, but 3 updates. It made my day. I LOVE how prissy she is... and she's just as funny as her mother! I always get a good laugh when checking your blog! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! VICKY