Monday, January 18, 2010

Mani/Pedi Monday Night

Welcome to Princess Central.
Randy & I broke down and got Miranda a hoochie mama
hue of nail polish at the teeny bopper store in the mall called
JUSTICE. It was painful to even go in there because it was
foreshadowing of our future clothing purchases.
Lord help us.

Miranda mani/pedi's are a family affair. Randy trims her nails.
I am in charge of color. The color is PPPPPIIIINNNNKKK.
With GGGGLLLIIITTTEEERRR!!!! MK loves it so much.


The upside is that for at least 30 minutes she is....still.
Confined to her high chair with a little Dora on the tube,
she is as cool as cucumber waiting for the nails to dry.
I LOVE MY NAILS!!!
Notice my pearls with my princess nightgown.

A more demure Miranda

Drinking milk without messing up my nails.
Have a great week.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh wow. LOVE the pearls, MK. Nice touch. Muah! xoxo Aunt JuJu

Anonymous said...

wowee,

i love, love, love, those nails and tootsie toes. how beautiful you are like a princess! i miss you and i can't wait to see you.
love,
mimi

Anonymous said...

Great! Now Miranda and I can go on "nail dates" together!!!