
Aunt Deborah, Aunt Julie, Mommy & Daddy went out one night,
so Mimi, Papa & I watched Sleeping Beauty together...sort of.

We were so tired from all my fantastic piano playing.

Papa tripped the light fandango to my awesome beats.

I showed off my glass slippers.

And played a lot of peek a boo with Mimi.

I practiced pointing my toes.

Papa taught me some new steps.
So You Think You Can Dance here we come!

Aunt Julie taught me how to take pictures with the camera.
The tables have now turned on Mommy.
Mwah, mwah, mwah...!

Mommy & Daddy also figured out the genetic link to my
Gene Simmons tongue.
2 comments:
Great pictures! So glad you all had a wonderful week together. Thoughts & prayers are with you.
M.
Boy, did we have fun. And you can see we were all exhausted in that sleeping photo.
Love,
Papa Squirrel
Post a Comment