Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween...sort of

You may have heard that Halloween did not go as expected this year. The GREAT news is that Miranda did get to trick or treat on Friday at the Quest Diagnostics next to her school. She was Tinkerbell in the annual Halloween parade.

Stinkerbell

Neat wings

Special fairy hair

This is what Miranda really did on Halloween:
Watching Monsters, Inc. at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta while waiting on her strep test.
Bummer.
She was a really good sport for a little girl who missed out on lots of candy and a birthday party.

3 comments:

Nana said...

Too bad she had to miss her Trick or Treat night - she is such a pretty Tink!! Glad she's getting better. Love, Nana

Tony and Cathy said...

Oh my goodness Miranda, you are the most beautiful Tinkerbell we have ever seen. I wish I wasn't missing so much of your life......I love you, wish I could hug you! Aunt Cathy

Jules said...

Oh is she so sweet?!?!? What a tough lil cookie. More treats to come..... Hugs and Luvs, Auntie JuJu