Miranda puts on regular dance recitals these days.
Sometimes, she calls her dance teacher, Ms. Tiffany, to check in.
She can really shake it "like a polaroid picture" for all you Outkast fans.
LMAO. Future Anchorette :) xoxo
What's the song playing in the second video? LOVE IT.BTW, I think you should send the second video in (especially!) to Mia Michaels IMMEDIATELY!!!! Auntie JuJu
Prediction: Final ten "So you think you can dance" 2024. Terrific.Love,Papa Squirrel
Wow - I needed that... Thank you Miranda Kate. I love to watch you dance. Love, Aunt vicky! :)
Watch out Daddy....that little cutie already has the booty shaking down!
That was terrific Miranda. I can't wait for Bailey to see it. She loves to dance too and I know she will try to do it just like you........love, Aunt Cathy
hey, mk mimi needs you to teach me some of those moves. i need to loosen up a little and you are a loosy goose. great dancin!love,mimi
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LMAO. Future Anchorette :) xoxo
What's the song playing in the second video? LOVE IT.
BTW, I think you should send the second video in (especially!) to Mia Michaels IMMEDIATELY!!!! Auntie JuJu
Prediction: Final ten "So you think you can dance" 2024. Terrific.
Love,
Papa Squirrel
Wow - I needed that... Thank you Miranda Kate. I love to watch you dance. Love, Aunt vicky! :)
Watch out Daddy....that little cutie already has the booty shaking down!
That was terrific Miranda. I can't wait for Bailey to see it. She loves to dance too and I know she will try to do it just like you........love, Aunt Cathy
hey, mk mimi needs you to teach me some of those moves. i need to loosen up a little and you are a loosy goose. great dancin!
love,
mimi
Post a Comment