Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Teaching Assistant

Well, today I had the pleasure of creating a final exam
for the Ethics class I am teaching this summer.
I also had the pleasure of having a teaching assistant
(see the pretzel eating nu-nu above).


Here I am being advised to offer lots of
extra credit. Fat chance!

Writing the test made both of us want
to hit the bottle. Only one of us actually did.

Clearly, someone here is impaired which is
an ethical issue, don't you think?

Yeah, it was Elmo's fault.
Right.
Have a great week!
Love,
L and MK

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh, you crack me up something! You have a gift!! Love you all, Mom/Nana

Anonymous said...

guess what miranda......in your mom's early years we use to call your little spill a "trick" so cute. i'm so glad that you posted this because i needed a laugh.
love and hugs,
mimimom

Jules said...

OMG. Can we say AA? Always animated..... Yeah, that's it. :) xoxoxo Rock it niecey!!! juju

Tony and Cathy said...

OMG, you are hysterical. I wish I could spend more time with you. You are always cracking me up in pictures. I love you and thanks for the laugh today, Aunt Cathy

Vicky Curtis said...

You are hilarious! LOVE IT! and you, Randy & MK!