Hi, everybody!
I went to the dentist today, and
I loved it.

Cool bib, cool chair, cool TV to watch.
They even knew to turn on Super Why!

This is me watching "Super Why" on the way up TV.

Party on, dudes.
I'm stylin' in my dentist office shades.
Thanks, Judy. She's my hygienist.

Judy's about to tickle my teeth
with bubble gum toothpaste.

Check out the pearly whites AND
my new Schrek toothbrush.

This is Dr. Tabassian.
She showed me how to use a mirror
to check on all 20 of my teeth.
3 comments:
random mommy question. did she ever have visable plaque buildup before? Grants got it and its nothing that I can get off with a toothbrush (clearly thats why its built up enough to be visable) I just didn't think we'd be having our first dentist visit so soon
How exciting! I'm so proud of you Miranda! You were such a big girl! I love you and miss you! Aunt Vicky :)
Miranda is one great dental patient. Keep up the brushing at home.
Love,
Papa Squirrel
Post a Comment