My guess is that this is Part 1 because we're only an hour
or so into a multi-hour event here in Atlanta.

Good times with a new friend.

Awwww...

Frankly, it looks more like "Schmoo" than a snowman, but
I was the only one around old enough to remember who Schmoo is.

This snowball was being thrown at me...rather well,
don't you think?

Up to no good in this shot.

Look at the size of the flakes!

A little father-daughter snowball making lesson.

Daddy actually hit Miranda with that one, but I missed
the shot. She was NOT happy. She turned around and scowled.

Snowball? What snowball?

Checking out the new front yard.

Holla' for Snow Jam 2009!

You wouldn't believe it, but it snowed in the backyard, too.

Baby wants more snow!
Action shots.
1 comment:
Wow - we only live about 20 minutes away from you, & you have way more snow than we've had so far! I'm so glad for Miranda - she loves it!! Love all, Nana
Post a Comment