Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Happenings

We had a big Christmas Eve at our house tonight.

As you can see, everyone came over.
I helped pass out presents.
Occasionally, "EborahDeborah" gave me some lip stuff to wear.

I helped people open their gifts.

Look what Mommy and I made for Daddy.

Uncle Ray really got into his presents.

Hi, Krista and Nana.

Everyone got some presents.

Mimi and Papa sent a present from SoCal that is "like SoCool!"
Mid Happy Dance.
I like to Move It, Move It.
You had to be there.
It was a musical Festivus all around.

Daddy got in on the action, too.
Shake it, Daddy!

Mommy took several pictures of me playing my drum.
In EVERY picture I am naturally (without prompting)
holding the sticks the right way.
How do I know that?
DNA, people, D-N-A.
Look, Auntie JuJu (or Goolie) sent me some
salad for the kitchen. She's a vegetarian.

The reindeer are vegetarians, too.
Santa is a cookie-tarian like Mommy.
He doesn't even care if you drop them on the floor.

How many points for a 2-year-old in the net?
Soccer field, here I come!

Santa, in case you read blogs:
This is what my house looks like.
I put a picture of you by my door.
I know it's raining really hard.
I started to cry in my bed because I thought
you might not come in the rain.
Mommy said that the "rain"deer will still
be able to get you to all your destinations.
Be safe and hurry. Thanks.
Merry Christmas, Everybody!
xo MK


No comments: