Hi, everyone.
We did some fun things this morning.

Mommy & Daddy took me to an Easter Egg Hunt at
our friend's church. They had tons of activities.

I colored butterflies.

I ate from a carrot that tasted A LOT like Cheetos.

And then something really funny happened. Mommy & Daddy learned that I have a competitive streak. Look at me "take off" toward the eggs!

I can drop an egg in my basket so fast.

I spotted eggs nobody else could see because they blended into the background. Mommy says I might have "eggs-ray" vision if you know what I mean.

While other kids just wandered around, I continued to find all the eggs I could. I didn't need any help.

I found eggs that weren't even on the ground. A lot of kids coveted my Elmo basket, too. One girl stalked me all morning. Back off already!

When other kids gave up, I pressed on. I did finally stop because...

...this place has toys I have never seen before!

I had to climb on and through and over...you get the idea.

This is me starting to run out of steam.

Unfortunately, I eventually ran into a fence. I wasn't very cooperative about having that picture taken, but you can see that I actually ended up with a "goose egg" (how appropriate) over my right eye. Love, Miranda
2 comments:
"eggs-ray" vision, "goose egg" over the head.... how clever, mommy!!! xoxo juju
miranda, you win the prize for finding the most easter eggs and the most screams too! mommy, you win the prize for having the prettiest baby in the land and being the most creative spirit! i love these blogs. they deserve an award of stature. the best!!!!
Post a Comment