Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sneaky Snake


My parents are learning that when things get quiet...really, really quiet...it probably means I'm not doing what they think I am doing. This morning, I snuck off with their ChickFilA bag. They thought it was empty, but the bottom had some extra tots that I feasted on and tried to share with Elmo. When they heard me making yummy sounds, they realized I was doing more than playing with an old paper bag. I'll have to work on making softer "mmmm" sounds in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well miranda, i know how good those yummy snacks must have tasted. mommy and daddy should have done a better job of throwing the bag away! i love chic filet or however you spell it. i might have commented on the wrong picture. oh well, they're all too cute! stay healthy and enjoy your chicks.
i love you,
mimi